Meeting about Shell Key Pass April 21st
Join Tampa Bay Watch for an informational meeting about the importance of the closure of Shell Key Pass at 6 p.m. on Thursday, April 21st, in the Tampa Bay Watch Community Room, 3000 Pinellas Bayway South, Tierra Verde, FL, 33715.
The recent closure of Shell Key Pass creates potential problems for the ecological balance in the area. Tampa Bay Watch has opened up discussions with community residents and environmental specialists to begin researching the closure of Shell Key Pass with the goal to identify any possible solutions that may benefit Tampa Bay.
- Welcome – Peter Clark, President, Tampa Bay Watch
- Tierra Verde Community Association – Jerry Frulio
- Trends with the Shell Key Pass – Peter Clark
- Progress on Opening Shell Key Pass – Morrie Goldman
- Nearshore Circulation and Sand Movement – Robert Weisberg
- Shell Key Turtles and Predation – Bruno Falkenstein / Joe Widlansky
- Rep. Kathleen Peters, Florida House of Representatives
- Questions and Answers / Future Needs?
Additional Contact Information