Reclaimed water restrictions begin Oct. 1
Pinellas County’s seasonal reclaimed water restrictions will begin Thursday, Oct. 1. These restrictions limit reclaimed water irrigation during authorized hours to three days per week based on house number.
Pinellas County Utilities reclaimed water customers may water according to the seasonal restrictions below.
- Addresses ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6, 8): Tuesday, Thursday and/or Saturday
- Addresses ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7, 9): Wednesday, Friday and/or Sunday
- Addresses with mixed or no addresses, such as common areas associated with a residential subdivision: Wednesday, Friday and/or Sunday
- Prohibited lawn irrigation between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Prohibited lawn irrigation on Monday
Pinellas County Utilities customers are encouraged to follow these restrictions throughout the year to promote a healthy, drought-tolerant lawn with deep roots. These restrictions are mandatory during Florida’s traditional dry seasons from April through June and October through November, ending Monday, Nov. 30.
Violations of these restrictions may result in a $193 fine. More information on reclaimed water available online or by calling (727) 464-4000.
Customers using potable, well, lake or pond water for irrigation may water two days per week based on house number according to the Pinellas County Code and Southwest Florida Water Management District rules. Schedule of authorized watering day is available online.
Additional Contact Information