Stormwater Management Workshop Sept. 9th in Orlando
"New Directions in Stormwater Permits and Programs" will be presented by the Florida Stormwater Association:
WHEN: Friday, Sept. 9 - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
WHERE: Hilton Garden Inn Lake Buena Vista -- Orlando
• State and Federal Policy Updates
• New Directives in Water Quality Monitoring
• Implementing TMDLs in waters with/without BMAPs
• Calculating Pollutant Loadings and Credits for Load Reductions
• Construction, Post-Construction and LID
• Pollution Control Plans for Fecal Coliform TMDLs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Local, regional and state stormwater managers, policy-makers, administrators and regulators; civil and environmental engineers, landscape architects and consultants; environmentalists and interested citizens.
FEES: Members $149; Non-Members $199
Call for more information at 888-221-3124 or visit the the FSA Training Center Online.